Client: Consumer Electronics Brand
Mystery Audit Program For Leading Consumer Electronics Brand
A prominent leader in Consumer electronics and mobiles wanted to build customer’s trust by offering uniform prices across all outlets. To ensure this hygiene, mystery shopping was conducted to analyze the Market Operating Price (MOP) and discounting patterns. The other parameters to be evaluated were staff interaction, product knowledge and showroom hygiene.
V5 APPROACH AND METHODOLOGY
The approach adopted to successfully deliver the scope of work was as under:
- Understanding the SKU level pricing
- Hard negotiations with the sales executive to arrive at the best price possible
- Capturing various offers/scheme offered by the dealers
- Product display standards & promotional materials
- Evaluation of customer interaction based on Greeting, Product knowledge & Sales closure
The client was provided with :
- Store-wise discounting patterns and store ranking based on various parameters like Sales interaction, Staff standards, product knowledge, discounts offered.
- Analysis helped Client take necessary actions to control the price variation and imparted necessary training to staff to enhance selling skills.
Related Case Study
- Unlock Top Talent: 5 Proven Strategies for Successful Recruitment May 23, 2023
- Recruitment Agency vs. Temporary Staffing Agency: Uncover the Surprising Differences May 23, 2023
- Boost Your Brand’s Customer Experience with Mystery Shopping: Here’s how! May 9, 2023
- How V5 Global, a Specialist Recruitment Agency, Can Save You Time and Money? May 9, 2023
- Creating a Successful Market Activation Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide March 7, 2023
- The Importance of Retail Audits for Optimising Store Performance March 7, 2023
- The Role of Trade Marketing in Building Stronger Brand Loyalty February 13, 2023
- The Importance of Visual Merchandising in Building Your Brand February 13, 2023
- 8 Questions to help you choose the right staffing technology partner July 28, 2022