Client: Consumer Electronics Brand
Mystery Audit Program For Leading Consumer Electronics Brand
A prominent leader in Consumer electronics and mobiles wanted to build customer’s trust by offering uniform prices across all outlets. To ensure this hygiene, mystery shopping was conducted to analyze the Market Operating Price (MOP) and discounting patterns. The other parameters to be evaluated were staff interaction, product knowledge and showroom hygiene.
V5 APPROACH AND METHODOLOGY
The approach adopted to successfully deliver the scope of work was as under:
- Understanding the SKU level pricing
- Hard negotiations with the sales executive to arrive at the best price possible
- Capturing various offers/scheme offered by the dealers
- Product display standards & promotional materials
- Evaluation of customer interaction based on Greeting, Product knowledge & Sales closure
The client was provided with :
- Store-wise discounting patterns and store ranking based on various parameters like Sales interaction, Staff standards, product knowledge, discounts offered.
- Analysis helped Client take necessary actions to control the price variation and imparted necessary training to staff to enhance selling skills.
Related Case Study
- Next Generation Retail Merchandising January 13, 2020
- Mystery Shopping – How It Can Help Businesses Grow September 27, 2019
- Retail Trends to watch in 2019 March 25, 2019
- Customer Focused Retail March 25, 2019
- Mystery Audit Program For Leading IT Brand March 24, 2019
- Mystery Audit Program For Leading Consumer Electronics Brand March 24, 2019
- Visibility Audit Program For Leading Printer Brand February 23, 2019