National Apprentice Promotion
Post selection, you will receive
|Role||Location||Industry||No of position||Apply Now|
Points to Note:
- The person needs to be min 18 years of age to register as apprentice
- The person should not be holding PFUAN number
- The employer may or may not retain the apprentice and move him/her to regular payroll
- The location for Apprenticeship training will be as per Client Policy.
- Apprentice will not be covered under PF, ESIC, Bonus, Gratuity, Mediclaim & other benefits
- Apprenticeship training varies by the trade, from 6 months to 3 years
- The leave and holiday policy for apprentice will be as per Client Policy in which he/she is undergoing training.
Are you an Employer?
What is Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship is a Skill Training program wherein a person is engaged by a company as an apprentice and gains classroom (theory) learning for a short period, followed by on-the-job (practical) training. – National Skill Development Corporation
National Apprentice Programme is launched and funded by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to boost on-the-job training ecosystem in the country. To increase the role of private players in create skilled manpower in India, multiple provisions are made for hiring apprentices in the company.
Benefits to Employer
- Reduced Manpower cost and training cost from use of same training facilities
- Talent pool relevant to industry needs
- Workforce retention and reduced fresh hiring
- Industry aligned training in real work set up
- Competitiveness through quality and cost effectiveness
- Reduced Time for learning after apprentice becomes an employee
- Reduced Efforts needed for building talent pipeline and tackling skill shortage
Eligibility Criteria for Apprenticeship
- Establishment which has 30+ Employees (including contractual employees) should have at least 2.5% of its total Employee Count as Apprentice.
Years of Experience