MIS executive job is a fast track career and is a perfect blend of both tech and management. If you are planning to pursue your carrier in this field, then it is the most relevant and suitable job for the 21st century.
MIS stands for Management Information System, used to extract information from different sources and derive insights to enhance business growth. MIS executive is responsible for leading all IT operations within a company. MIS executive plays a vital role in the company, which includes planning, designing, developing, and evaluating computer systems.
To be successful in MIS executive jobs, one should have the hunger to improve knowledge through research & continuing education and should be able to find cost-effective solutions to the problem that will help the organization to run computer operations successfully.
V5 Global is amongst the most reliable staffing companies and is one of the best leading manpower services providers. We are known for providing end to end marketing and sales solution and the best recruitment platform to get your dream job.
We are having MIS opening in Mumbai, so if you find yourself dynamic, pro-efficient, passionate, motivated, and want to grab the opportunity of MIS executive jobs in Mumbai, then you are standing on the right platform. We are also having an excellent opportunity of MIS executive jobs in Bangalore for the individual, proactively looking for a job in Bangalore.
We aim to provide you with the platform where you can enhance your skills, exhibit your talent, grow faster, and, work among the best people around you.
Responsibilities of MIS executive jobs:
The job role of MIS executive varies from company to company. MIS executive performs many tasks to achieve the goals of designing and implementing computer systems. Below given are the responsibilities and duties performed by the MIS executive:
- To design, monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot IT systems.
- To assist with training and on boarding processes.
- To create and manage budgets for hardware, software, staffing needs.
- To maintain, manage, and update software.
- To conduct research, attend workshops and network with more professionals in the industry.
- To analyze ongoing operations, protocols, and processes, and to make plans for improvement.
- To supervise the development and maintenance of websites and to ensure the protection of user's data.
- To supervise digital security and to ensure that all the anti-viruses and firewalls timely updated.
- To ensure staff comply with company and follow health & safety regulations all the time.
- To draft job descriptions for new positions and to assist with interview and recruitment processes.
- To prepare MIS reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- MIS Execs should be able to handle high-level data analysis and data.
- To generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
MIS executives are known for their logical and strategic thinking. The skills required are:
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound leadership quality and time management skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate staff to promote efficiency and effectiveness.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills to achieve organizational goals.
- Team management skills.
- Experience in handling various software applications.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel), SQL, and VBA.
- Command over technical skills: data processing and mining tools.
- Ability to train junior staff.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, network administration, computer engineering, or similar. Master's Degree in Technology-related discipline, MBA or similar (Preferred)
Most of the companies prefer at least 5 years to 10 years of work experience. However, certain companies welcome fresher to showcase their talent. For the individual seeking a chief technology officer positions require 15 or more years of experience.
Most of the MIS executives work on regular business hours i.e. 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM job, but as per the requirement, they have to work for over 40 hours per week. Some MIS execs have to work on nights and weekends, especially when implementing new technology or resolving any issues that hinder organizations' computer operations.
The salary range of the MIS executive starts from approx INR 1.5 Lac. However, one can expect a salary hike with an increase in the amount of experience. Therefore, every position's salary would depend on the experience level every individual possesses.
IT sector companies paid the highest salaries, followed by financial organizations, Insurance sector, and computer system business.
The urge for MIS executives starts with an increase in the use of technology. Every company wants a reliable and efficacious employee to manage risk, protect data, and help to enhance business growth. Many industries are looking for MIS executives. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Insurance Sector
- Public Accounting
- Information Technology
- Warehouse and logistics.
- E-Commerce Industry
Career growth is an important element that every employee is looking for. We are having MIS opening in Mumbai and if you are the one looking forward to making a career in management information systems, then below are some of the most common positions available in MIS:
- Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Security Officer
- Network Administrator
- Project Manager
- And even CIO.
If to pursue a career in MIS is your dream job, then we are happy to welcome you, to be a part of V5 Global and want you to live your dream to the fullest. We want to witness your success and therefore our team of experts helps you to find MIS executive jobs in Bangalore and MIS executive jobs in Mumbai.
Your success is the V5 Global goal.