In shop promoter jobs is the perfect blend of direct marketing and sales. The key role of In shop promoters is to promote products, services, events, and initiatives of various types.
There are several industries or sectors like food & beverage, electronics, fashion, beauty and personal care, sports, banking, telephones, and telecommunication industries that recruit the In shop promoters to nurture their relationship with the existing clients and to gain potential clients.
Thus we are looking for a pleasant In shop promoter that thrives in attracting potential customers. You are the building blocks and therefore play an important role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
V5 Global is one of the best and leading manpower service providers, delivers end-to-end sales and marketing solutions. We are having years of experience in fulfilling the dreams of the individual by increasing job opportunities.
We are looking for a dynamic, pro-efficient, passionate, dedicated, experienced, self-motivated, and reliable personality willing to joining our In shop promoter team and is responsible to provide information and can show the products or services.
As a top-notch manpower service provider, we are offering In shop promoter jobs in Bangalore and In shop promoter jobs in Mumbai. If you are looking forward to pursuing your career in this field, then you are standing on the right platform.
Responsibilities In shop promoter jobs:
Below are the responsibilities listed that you should know as an In shop promoter and should be fulfilled by you. They are:
- To demonstrate and provide, all the essential information on promoted products or services.
- To set up and maintain a demonstration area like a table, or a stand or booth at different events.
- To keep the working or demonstration area neat and well stocked with products or samples.
- To demonstrate the products or services features to potential customers.
- To answer the queries of the customer related to products or services.
- To help in processing customer's payments.
- To remain up to date about the features of products or services.
- To generate reports that highlight customers' interest level, Sold number of products or services, questions asked by the audience, and the number of distributed products or services at various events.
- Responsible for recording transactions and stock levels.
- If necessary, provide product knowledge to potential customers using lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows.
Skills are the mirror of your personality. Below given are the skills that one should have for the job:
- Customer-Centric approach.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Prolonged period Standing.
- High level of flexibility.
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
- Pleasing, presentable, and professional appearance.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Good patience level
- Ability to work in a public-facing role.
- Loyalty and reliability towards the organization, team members, and customers.
- Should understand the 4P's- Product, Placement, Price, and Promotion.
- High school diploma degree or GED or Equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in any stream (In marketing or a related field is preferable)
- As an in-shop promoter job, there is a requirement of proven working experience in a similar environment. However, for the entry-level 0-1 years of experience preferred.
- Proven track record of successful promotions or achievements or level-ups.
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is advantageous.
The working hours of an in-shop promoter tend to be flexible and may vary depending on the specific requirement of a campaign. Therefore, any person looking for a job in this field, he should be compatible to work in flexible hours, especially during weekends when the footfall is highest.
Depending on the work location, years of experience, and pay factors such as skills & education, the salary varies from person to person. However, for an entry-level one can expect a salary range starts from approx. INR 1.5 Lac and can expect a salary hike, once promoted to the next level.
Employers of In shop promoters:
For any industry, the customers must know their products or services. And for this, there is a requirement of the In shop promoter to promote one's product or services. Following are the employer of In shop promoters-
- FMCG / Foods / Beverage Industries
- Telecom Industries
- IT Software Industries
- Supermarket, Malls, and Departmental Shops.
- Electrical and Electronics Industries.
- Pharmaceuticals/Biotech/Clinical Research
- Office Equipment/Automation
- Automobile Industry
- Garment Industries.
- Cosmetics Industries.
- Trade Fairs and exhibitions.
- Concerts and fundraising campaigns
The career path of In shop promoters depends on the industries and promotes can make a move accordingly to executive level and manager level respectively.
A good in shop promoter possesses all the qualities and skills that have been mentioned above. But above all, you should wholeheartedly believe in the product or services that you promote. Your enthusiasm and loyalty towards the product will convince your customer to buy your product or services.
Are you an aspiring In shop promoter and find yourself best suited for this In shop promoter jobs in Bangalore, then we are here to help you out in the best way we can. Also if you are willing to help us in improving the lives of our customers and can thrive in a fast pace environment of Mumbai then we have an opportunity for you as In shop promoter jobs in Mumbai.Customer satisfaction is V5 Global's priority and is the one-stop solution for all your business needs.