The insurance industry is a broad category that includes various types of coverage, like life, property, health, auto, and casualty insurance. The insurance industry comes up with many job opportunities for those laced with the right qualifications and skills.
For Insurance sales executive, nothing is more important than providing the best customer service. Apart from customer service, execs play an important role to monitor the company itself and its services.
It is a very hands-on job, thus you have to get involved in the nitty-gritty of insurance so you can help your company to grow by coordinating projects and planning future strategies.
Job Description of Insurance sales executive:
To search for a job is as difficult as to give the job. Thus, V5 Global is one of the foremost and leading manpower service providers known for providing the best platform for the job seekers.
We are looking for a bright, talented, sales-minded professional, interested in insurance sales executive jobs, to use their skills and make the best results out of it. If you are also interested in this field and help us generate new business by contacting a potential customer, then this job meant for you.
Your goal is to build a strong positive relationship with the clients to ensure growth achievement and increase our company's reputation.
If you are searching for Insurance sales executive jobs in Bangalore and insurance sales executive jobs in Mumbai, then we here to help you in the best way we can and will help to make you stand away from the crowd.
If you think you are analytical, detail-oriented, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills, then you may be well-suited for the position of insurance sales execs in the insurance industry.
Responsibilities of Insurance sales executive jobs:
Responsibilities are the price of greatness, and your dream job will begin with the responsibilities given below:
- It is your responsibility to design and implement effective marketing strategies to the new insurance policy or adjust the existing one.
- Nurture a relationship with the clients and create a rapport of our company by networking, cold calling, using referrals, etc.
- Responsible for appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual clients and sell suitable protection plans.
- To collect information from the customer on their risk profiles so you can offer the proper solution to them.
- You have to prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors.
- To keep continuous awareness about transactions, sales, and terms and to keep records.
- To check insurance claims to strengthen trust and safeguard the reputation.
- Remain up-to-date on your job-specific knowledge and apply it to the field.
- To fulfill policy obligations established by the company.
- To develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Able to perform administrative tasks, like maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- To answer clients’ questions and issues related to insurance.
- To describe the benefits and disadvantages of different policies to promote the insurance sales plan.
- To distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Sales & negotiating skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time management skills.
- Product or service knowledge.
- Adaptive personality.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent
- Many employers prefer a bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field.
Depending on the company type, the work environment may vary. Mostly insurance sales execs work in offices, although some of them have to spend much of their time traveling to meet their clients.
Insurance sales execs usually decide their working hours and schedule their appointment in the evening or weekend for the clients' convenience. Some execs prefer meeting with clients during business hours and evenings doing paperwork and prepare presentations to potential clients. Most of the execs work full time, and some of them work over 40 hours per week.
- Prior sales experience in any industry proves to be helpful, but not essential.
- Insurance sales execs must have a license in the states where they work. It requires separate licenses for agents to sell life, health, property, and casualty insurance.
The salary of Insurance sales execs varies based on the experience level, expertise area, education, certifications, and many other factors. However, in India, its starting range is approx INR 0.1 Lac and will increase with increase inexperience.
The largest employer of the insurance sale executives are:
- Insurance agencies and brokerages.
- Self-employed workers.
- Direct insurance carriers (except life, health, and medical).
- Direct health and medical insurance carriers.
The executive can select either of the following career paths:
1) Insurance sales execs- Assistant Unit Manager-Senior Unit Manager- District Branch Manager- Senior District/ Branch Manager- District Director- Senior District Director.
2) Insurance sales execs- Assistant Business Manager/ Senior Executive- Branch Manager/ Insurance Consultant- Senior Business Manager/ Senior Insurance Consultant.
Today, when we all are trying to protect ourselves from the pandemic disease COVID 19, we came to know about the values of insurance. Insurance is the cover of not only our life but for our property, vehicles, etc. Thus it makes us ready to face any challenge that comes in our life.
If you think you can ensure the lives of the peoples and cover their assets, then we are here to help you find Insurance sales executive jobs in Bangalore and Insurance sales executive jobs in Mumbai.
Because for V5 Global, this is the right time to start a new phase of your life.